Medilife is a leader in First Aid, fire and Safety Training. We know we owe our sucess to people. The skill and dedication of our trainers sets us apart. We are always looking for trainers to join our team. If you have a passion for sharing your knowledge and experience with students, we are looking for you.
So what does it take to be a Medilife trainer?
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work with people who come from a diverse range of backgrounds and have a range of learning styles
- Flexible to meet the needs of the situation
- Flexibility in availability
- An ongoing comittment to professional development
As an RTO, Medilife must meet the Standards for NVR Registered Training Organisations 2011. As a part of this there are minimum requirements that all our trainers must meet:
- TAA40104 Certifcate IV in Training and Assessment; or
- TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment; and
- Relevant Vocational Qualifications and industry experience for the courses you want to teach.
These standards are documented in the relevant training package or accredited course. For a full list of the courses we teach and their course codes, click here. If you are unsure of the requirements for the course you want to train, please contact us.
If you think you would be a suitable trainer and provide premium quality training, then click on our Trainer Application Form
Our Administration staff are the backbone of our sucess. We look for the same personal qualities as we do for our trainers. We also beleive in supporting our staff, developing their skills and helping them plan a career path.
If you believe Medilife is a company that you would like to work with, then click on our Staff Application Form
Medilife also offers partner opportunities. If this is of interest to you and you would like further information, please click here to learn more or feel free to call our office on 1300 130 385. Our friendly staff are more than happy to help!